Pages

Pump Up Your Lashes!

Monday 14 April 2014

New product test time!!

There are a lot of consumers who feel Maybelline makes great products like the Colour Tattoos, Colour Show nail lacquers (a favourite of mine) and several different kinds of mascara.  Personally I have never tried a Maybelline mascara that I liked. I have always been a L'Oreal Voluminous girl. I've tried Illegal Length, One by One and the favourite of many, Falsies. None of them really gave me the results I was looking for. I really wanted to love these mascaras cause it seemed like I was the only one who didn't!

I am a huge sucker for eye catching packaging. When I saw the new Pumped Up Colossal Volum' Express mascara by Maybelline, I knew I was about to drop some more money on a mascara was assuming I'd probably use twice. The tube is GIANT and hot pink, it catches the eye right away. And they really get you with the display with the gigantic brush. The display just looks fun. 

So of course I grabbed a tube and threw it in my basket. ( Probably rolling my eyes while I did).  When I got home I immediately removed the makeup I was wearing and got to testing it out.  The formula is nice, not gloppy or strong smelling and the brush is nice and big, just how I like it.  I like a fat, full brush.  When I started to apply it I was reminded of my beloved L'Oreal Voluminous, it went on smooth and I immediately noticed my lashes were looking fuller.  There were no clumps and the way the brush is tapered at the end it is great for those tiny corner and bottom lashes.  Also, I never curl my lashes, just not something I ever got into, and I swear this stuff curled them!

I would defiantly give this mascara and A. I cant say for sure I'd repurchase it as I am still hooked on my Voluminous, but I will for sure continue to use it.

Check out this before and after:

 
 
 
-Rachel :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground